Porto Palma is a perfect starting-point for beautiful excursions
It’s a very good point to reach other beautiful and famous beaches of Arbus (Torre dei Corsari, Pistis, Funtanazza, Gutturu’ e Flumini, Portu Maga, Piscinas, Scivu e Capo Pecora) and beaches of south Sardinia.
Porto Palma is few km far from the mines centres of Montevecchio and Ingurtosu,
Mountain Arcuentu, and other places with restaurants, pizzerias, bars, pubs, cinemas, shops, minimarket and tourist offices.
Places of Interest:
· BARUMINI with “Su Nuraxi” (its Nuragic Royal Palace);
· FLUMINIMAGGIORE with its “Su Mannau” caves and “Temple of Antas”;
· SANLURI with its medieval castle;
· GUSPINI with its basaltic colums called “organ pipes” (declared natural monuments);
· VILLACIDRO with its “Sa Spendula” waterfall (made famous by Gabriele D’Annunzio who extolled it in one of his poems);
· SARDARA with its thermal waters of “S.Maria Aquas”…
...and many other destinations that the tourist will can visit!
Wonderful sea, beautiful cliffs, sandy dunes, mountains, hills covered with a typical Mediterranean flora, wild and uncontaminated nature, ancient and desert mining centers, history, culture and good regional specialities...
...South-west Sardinia never fails to surprise and to charm who visit it!